Lundin Golf Club 1868

The Lundin Golf Club was founded in May 1868. Laid out by Tom Morris, the extended course occupied the narrow strip of land between the railway line and the Firth of Forth. In 1907 the legendary James Braid was asked to design a new layout using nine holes on the existing links and a further nine on ground purchased to the north of the railway. It was completed in the autumn of 1909 and is the course still played today.